Protecting You And Your Family After A Medical Mistake
Thousands of people are seriously injured and killed annually due to medical malpractice. According to a study by the American Association for Justice, “only heart disease and cancer kill more Americans [than medical errors] … Preventing medical errors will dramatically lower health care costs, reduce doctors’ insurance premiums, and protect the health and well-being of patients.”
We at Arnold & Stafford, Attorneys at Law, are prepared to take on nearly any medical malpractice or personal injury case exclusively on contingency. We have a comprehensive network of premier medical experts with whom we work to build the absolute strongest cases when we work in this domain.
Holding Negligent Parties Responsible
Medical malpractice suits take a great deal of time and resources with lawyers often investing tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars in the cases. As the aforementioned study indicates, however, it’s important to try to ensure accountability and prevention by taking on these cases.
If you or a loved one has been injured due to medical malpractice, you have options for financial recovery. By partnering with a dedicated and experienced Georgia attorney, you can take steps to maximize compensation under the law.
We’re ready to represent clients who have been injured due to medical malpractice in instances of:
- Birth injuries
- Delayed or failed diagnosis
- Failed treatment or failure to prevent blood clots, strokes or more
- Disfigurements, limps and/or loss of appendage or organ
- Emergency room errors, laboratory errors or surgical errors, including wrong-sided surgeries
- Failure to gain informed patient consent prior to the operation or procedure
- Misuse of prescription drugs or a medical device
- Sponges or other instruments retained in the patient’s body
- Chronic pain, nerve damage or paralysis
- Wrongful death