The Only Law Firm You’ll Ever Need
H. Craig Stafford
Attorney H. Craig Stafford is a partner at Arnold & Stafford, Attorneys at Law, in Hinesville, Georgia. Mr. Stafford practices criminal defense, family, medical malpractice and personal injury law. He represents clients throughout Hinesville who have been charged with a crime, experienced domestic conflict or been injured due to negligence.
Mr. Stafford has more than 20 years of experience. He became a licensed attorney in 1993 and is admitted before all Georgia state courts and the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Georgia. Over the course of his career, he has been involved in many high-profile cases that have resulted in successful recoveries through verdict or settlement.
In addition to running his practice, Mr. Stafford is passionate about remaining actively involved in his legal community through membership and leadership roles in various organizations. He has been a member of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice since 1995. He has been a member of the State Bar of Georgia since 2006 and belongs to the association’s board of governors.
Mr. Stafford graduated from the Georgia Tech in 1990 with a bachelor’s degree in industrial and systems engineering. He received his law degree from Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law in 1993.
Before forming Arnold & Stafford, Attorneys at Law, Mr. Stafford spent two years as an associate and nine years as a partner at two other Georgia-based firms. He and the attorneys at Arnold & Stafford, Attorneys at Law, have more than 60 years of combined experience.
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, Macon, Georgia
- J.D. - 1993
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- B.I.E. - 1990
- Major: Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Blackwood & Matthews, Attorney - Associate, 1993 to 1995
- Matthews & Steel, Attorney - Partner, 1995 to 2004
- State Bar of Georgia, Board of Governors, 2006 to Present
- American Association of Justice, Member, 1995 to Present
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 1995 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Truck Wrecks
- Georgia, 1993
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 1994
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia