Jeffery L. Arnold
Jeffery L. Arnold has more than 39 years of legal experience representing individuals, small businesses, large corporations and municipal governments. He also has more than 38 years of distinguished service in the United States Army and Army Reserves earning the rank of major general.
Honored as an AV-Preeminent* attorney, Mr. Arnold is the senior partner of Arnold & Stafford, a Georgia law firm dedicated to representing clients in a wide range of practice areas. With offices in Hinesville, Richmond Hill and Ludowici, Mr. Arnold’s firm handles cases involving personal injury, criminal defense, family law, military law, real estate, municipal law and much more.
Mr. Arnold graduated with his J.D. in 1976 from the McGeorge College of Law, University of the Pacific. He is admitted to practice in Georgia, Iowa, California, Florida and Hawaii. He also is privileged to serve as the State Court Judge for Long County, Georgia.
Mr. Arnold is a member of the State Bar of Georgia; the Florida Bar; the Hawaii State, Iowa State and American Bar Associations; the Atlantic Judicial Circuit; the State Bar of California; the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association; the Georgia Municipal Association; and the American Association for Justice.
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- J.D. - 1976
- University of Hawaii
- B.A - 1973
Classes & Seminars
Current Employment Position
- Senior Partner
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Military Law
- Domestic and Family Law
- Wills, Trusts, Estates and Probate
- Georgia, 1978
- Iowa, 1976
- California, 1977
- The Judge Advocates Association, Life Member
- Atlantic Circuit Bar Association, President
- Georgia Bar Association, Member
- California Bar Association, Member
- The American Association for Justice, Member
- The Georgia Municipal Association, Member
- The Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- The Atlantic Judicial Circuit, Member
- American Bar Association, Member